Gas Safety Certificate
If your gas safety record hasn’t been updated within the last year, you could be in danger of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Order the new Gas Safety Certificate today for only £69+VAT.
We are Gas Safe registered (no. 509326). The law states that all UK landlords must have a Gas Safety Check for all gas appliances located at their rental properties. We are a professional company and only use fully qualified Service Engineers that are registered on the Gas Safe™ Register so quality and safety is always assured.
Do I need a Gas Safety Certificate?
If you are a landlord and you rent part or all of a property you must have all gas appliances and pipe work checked and a certificate to prove it every 12 months. This is called a Gas Safety Check. The Certificate which is issued is called a CP12. The Gas Safety Certificate is the record of the safety check which must be kept for 2 years and a copy must be issued to each existing tenant within 28 days of the check being completed. Our network of GAS SAFE™ (formerly CORGI) registered engineers make appointments at your convenience and undertake a rigorous inspection of the nominated appliances.
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection include?
- Check appliance for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available.
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers data plate.
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person.
- For a Landlords Safety Record Inspection a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.
We cover the following areas in London – Kensington W8, Knightsbridge SW7, Belgravia SW1, Chelsea SW3/SW10, Mayfair W1, Marylebone NW8, Notting Hill W11, Landbroke Grove and North Kensington W10, Bayswater W2, Shepherd’s Bush W12, Hammersmith W6 and Fulham SW6.
For immediate Gas safety certificate service, please contact us today at: 020 8144 7337 or E-mail: info at profixplumbing.com. You can also book an appointment online and one of our customer care representatives will contact you.